Announcing! WFS is a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
Project Management Institute (PMI), the world’s largest project management member association, has officially named Web Financial Solutions a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) effective August 1, 2012. R.E.P.s are organizations that have been approved by PMI to help professionals achieve and maintain the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)SM, Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)® and other PMI professional credentials.
This designation means we have met PMI’s rigorous quality criteria for course content, instructor qualification, and instructional design.
WFS joins more than 1,500 R.E.P.s in more than 80 countries. These organizations include commercial training providers, academic institutions, and corporate training departments within corporations and government agencies.
There are thousands of training organizations that offer courses related to project management. Although many of them deliver a high-quality educational experience, the majority have not been independently assessed against global standards for both project management and continuing education and training.
Benefits of Being a PMI R.E.P.
- Demonstrated alignment with PMI, the world’s leading, standard-setting project management association
- Pre-approved by PMI to offer PDUs. Credential holder PDU claims are automatically expedited for processing
- Qualifications are verified before acceptance and every three years thereafter though PMI’s quality review process
- Every course registered with PMI must be reviewed by an appropriate and valid PMI credential holder
- Verified focus on the learning outcomes
- Instructors must be current in learning methods and must continuously enhance their skills
- Courses must be current and aligned to the latest PMI global standards
- Verified mechanism in place for students to provide feedback on courses to the organization and PMI
- Demonstrated continuous improvement of courses based on student feedback
- Continuous quality improvement process and procedures demonstrated throughout the organization
- Actively involved in PMI’s network and keeps informed of the upcoming changes to PMI’s assets and procedures
Thanks for your interest,
Manager, Learning & Development
Web Financial Solutions
Web Financial Solutions provides expert Software Development Life Cycle process improvement.
The services we offer include:
For more information about our services complete the form on the right or call John 416-505-4756
Thanks for visiting Web Financial Solutions
Web Financial Solutions