What We Believe
Our Five Pillars
- We believe in Iterative Development.
- The Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process should be managed like any other business process.
- The SDLC delivery process should align with prioritized business dimensions: Time to Value, Cost, Time to Market, Quality, and Predictability.
- The SDLC process is a learning process and should be under continuous improvement.
- We believe improvement should be measured, and measurement metrics should steer where to invest and what to improve.